Tuesday, March 17, 2015

"True Love Stories..."


Well Denell & I met through facebook. I had given up on love when he found me. 

We compliment each other so well. During my darkest hours he is always able to make me see the light at the end of the tunnel. He is very honest with me and lets me know what I need to know, not what I want to know. 

I now know what true love really is. Our relationship has had its test but with our faith in God and each other we will prevail through anything.


* True Love Stories: These are real stories of men in love, told in their own voice. These are our stories, these are true love stories.



"Fear Eats the Soul"


1 comment:

  1. First of all, this is a great photo. Love and joy to your union, forever.

    ReplyDelete

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.