Sunday, March 15, 2015

"True Love Stories..."



I never believed in love at first sight until the day I met Risto. I was in London at the W Hotel bar. I looked around and suddenly my eyes meet the most gorgeous eyes and smile I have ever seen. I had never felt so connected and attracted to someone before. 

A bottle of champagne was popped! We knew this was a celebration. As we sipped on the bubbly, the "checklist" questions just came out of me. I couldn't help but to know what kind of man he was. We talked about marriage, having family with children one day, our career goals and dreams. We got completely lost in our own world and it was so natural. We both knew it...this is it! 

Upon checking out, I did not realize Risto was behind me when the concierge asked if I enjoyed my stay, I responded without even blinking, "I have met the love of my life." Before getting into the taxi to the airport, I thanked him for an amazing end to my vacation. His response was, "Oh baby, this is not the end…this is just the beginning." He became my Mr. Love. 

When I arrived back in Miami, my heart was completely filled with so much love because Risto is also a romantic! Two-dozen red roses sent to my work from Germany three days after I arrive. Risto and I have talked everyday since the day I got back from London via What's App, Viber or FaceTime. I love facetime for allowing me to connect with the man I adore. 

As one can imagine, the traveling back and forth has gotten to be quite expensive but also is a big emotional burden. We want to share our lives with each other and to be supportive in everything we do. Risto and I talked about marriage in the future after we spent time together in Germany. We talked about it for months since that moment we feel in love with each other on the couch my last night in Germany. The distance gets harder everytime we see each other. 

This is not how we see our future. Risto told me he never wants to miss my smile again after we marry. Instantly, my heart bursts out with this emotion that raises my pulse, it melts my heart and gives me butterflies all at once. The way we look at each other and smile, I know we are soul mates. It's like I know him from a past life because we look into our eyes with so much trust and intensity yet with a touch of softness. 


* True Love Stories: These are real stories of men in love, told in their own voice. These are our stories, these are true love stories.



"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.