Friday, March 13, 2015

"True Love Stories..."

Scott and John

We were introduced by a friend who out of the blue thought we would make a decent couple. I was in for an amazing treat! 

Scott messaged me and he asked me out on a date that same day as he began communicating with me. Scott showed up in a Red Corvette, a bottle of very nice wine in one hand and a bouquet of flowers in the other... It was the first time in my life I have ever been given flowers...I teared up and I had to kiss him, I was not sure if it was for his sexy smile, the wine, the flowers or the hot car...but I was about to figure this out!

It's been one continuous date, ever since we met. We have been inseparable outside of any work travel and have grown to adore each other over the past year. I decided to ask Scott for his hand in marriage as a surprise on an upcoming trip we have planned in Puerto Vallarta. He has already told me he’s waiting to tell me yes as we have discussed getting married later this year (2015). 

I love Scott with my whole heart and he has proven his love for me each and every day since we met. I’m a divorced dad of 2 kids, a son 20 and a daughter 14.  Both of my kids since meeting Scott last year have grown to love and cherish him. 

Scott goes way above and beyond each and every day to show his love for me and our family. He always dedicates time with my daughter in the kitchen as she has taken an interest in cooking. To marry him will be a blessing in itself and regardless of being able to have a big beautiful wedding, we will be married in 2015.


* True Love Stories: These are real stories of men in love, told in their own voice. These are our stories, these are true love stories.



"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.