Thursday, March 5, 2015

"I Wrote This For You..."


It was a full moon that night, that night we kissed for the very first time.

I've never forgotten that first kiss, I remember it without fail everyday as I go on my way.  

When I accepted that you couldn't love me enough, even though love was always enough, I looked to another for the happiness you'd promised me.  

I found part of it and life is good for he and I.  Yet, as "our sentinel" returns each month, I am reminded of how much I loved you and how you still possess a part of my heart.

And so as the "Lover's Moon is high on the sky" tonight, I'll gaze upon it and say a prayer for you hoping you found the happiness that I promised you.




"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.