Saturday, February 28, 2015

"True Love Stories..."


My name is Muhammad and my partner is Nelson. We have been together for six years strong. 

We met back in 2009 on Myspace and we've been inseparable ever since. We are very much in love! 

It's always been our dream to have a big fairytale wedding, but unfortunately being Islamic its very difficult. 

My mother is hispanic and my father is from Afghanistan and I have no support except from my siblings. 

I want to get married and show the world that anything is possible and that anyone could be with anyone. I would love to have all my boyfriend's family and my cousins and siblings and friends there celebrating our joy of being in love. It would be a dream come true and the start of a new life, happy and married.


* True Love Stories: These are real stories of men in love, told in their own voice. These are our stories, these are true love stories.



"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.