Saturday, November 1, 2014

"The Truth About Poor Jon..."


Jon Cryer Has Often Been Mistaken For Gay But Laments That No Guys Ever Hit On Him
Two and a Half Men star describes self as an 'effeminate heterosexual dork'

Greg Hernandez
October 31, 2014

Jon Cryer's character on Two and a Half Men isn't gay and yet on next week's episode of the CBS sitcom, he's getting married to a man.

Cryer and wife, Lisa Joyner

In real life, Cryer has been married to second wife Lisa Joyner since 2009 and yet he has often been mistaken for being gay.

Cryer, 49, told HuffPost Live on Thursday (30 October) that the confusion is likely because he is an 'effeminate heterosexual dork' and has an 'encyclopedic knowledge of show tunes.'

A young Jon Cryer oposite Molly Ringwald in "Pretty In Pink"

He added: 'All of the stereotypical stuff that everybody thinks the gay community holds close, I have been a part of, except for the gay sex.'

If he had been gay, Cryer doesn't seem to think he would have been exactly in demand when it comes to gay men.

'They don't come onto me,' he said. 'I've never been propositioned. Fellas, you're dropping the ball (laughs).


*******




I have to admit, I always thought Jon Cryer was adorable... he was the only reason I ever watched "Two and a half Men".

So, although I am happily married, if our paths ever cross, I'll make his day, I'll flirt with him!  And I'm willing to bet, more than a few other fellas are thinking the same thing.




"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.