Wednesday, September 24, 2014

"And The Truth Shall Set You Free..."


This Is One Of The Most Amazing Coming Out Speeches By A Senator Ever!

Pennsylvania State Senator Jim Ferlo has come out as gay in true style.


Scott Roberts
September 23, 2014


“I’m gay. Get over it. I love it,” the Democrat said on Tuesday at a Pennsylvania press conference against LGBT hate crimes.

Ferlo, an outgoing senator who represents part of Pittsburgh, is the sponsor of a bill that would expand the state’s hate crimes laws to cover LGBT Pennsylvanians.

He said he had been “a practicing homosexual” since his mid-20s.

“Hundreds of people know I’m gay, I just never made it an official declaration. I never felt I had to wear a billboard on my forehead. But I’m gay. Get over it. I love it. It’s a great life.”

You can listen to Ferlo’s speech in full here:



*****

"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.