Thursday, August 21, 2014

"The Things That Love Says..."


30 Positive Affirmations That Your Husband/Partner/Boyfriend Would Love to Hear
Life can be so hectic at times, and I know I often find that at the end of the day I can be so caught up in errands, chores, and the like that I have to remind myself to take the time and thank my husband for all the amazing little and not so little things he does each day.  Here is a list of some of my favorite things to say to my husband that I wanted to share.

1) Thanks for being a great husband!

2) I’m glad you’re my best friend.

3) I really appreciate you.

4) When you listened to me, you made me feel loved.

5) You are my man!

6) You are my protector.

7) I respect you so much.

8) You’re an excellent provider.

9) I love being with you.

10) You’re so smart.

11) Thank you, that was really kind.

12) You’re so strong.

13) You’re a hard worker.

14) You know how to make me happy!

15) I love your sense of humor.

16) Thank you for thinking of me.

17) I’ll always stand by your side.

18) Thanks for all you do around the house.

19) You are one handsome man.

20) I’ve learned so much from you.

21) I’m a better man because you’re my husband. I mean that.

22) I want to grow old with you.

23) You’re a great kisser.

24) Thank you for caring how I feel.

25) There’s no one like you.

26) The hard times don’t matter – I’m with you.

27) I wouldn’t trade my life with you for anything.

28) You look so handsome this evening!

29) Being with you is my favorite place to be.

30) Do you know how much I love you?

Bonus affirmation: I hope you slept well last night because I was thinking we’d stay up a little later tonight!




"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.