Saturday, July 26, 2014

"Is It Just Me...?"

Nick Sandow at Joe Caputo in the Netflix series "Orange Is The New Black"

I've been watching "Orange Is The New Black" (for the third or fourth time) and I've realized that for only the 2nd or 3rd time in my 50 years, I've got a crush on a fictional character in a television program.  Is it just me, or is Nick Sandow irresistable as Joe Caputo, assistant to the warden?


I love when he looks over the top of his readers...
Is that something only a middle aged man would notice?


He's still a rebel... Bass guitarist in his band, "Side Boob"


Sometimes a deep thinker...


And brutally frank.

If I had my way, I write him a gay story line since he seems very frustrated in his pursuits of women.  Maybe all he needs is a good man!  Oh well, I just know I really enjoy his character.  He vaguely reminds me of my husband, Ed.


"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.