Wednesday, May 28, 2014

"The Truth Is Not Over..."


I am taking a break from "The Unbearable Truth..." so that I can deal with some personal issues.  I'll be back soon, but in the meantime, enjoy more than 8,000 posts featuring, my story, art, poetry, and images of same-gender-loving people.

Some of my favorite posts:

"A Song About The Moon..."    "The Imitation Of Life..."
"The Poet's Corner..."    "Same Gender Loving People - No. 1708"
"The Truth About Love..."    "The Poet's Corner..."
"This Is A Love Song..."    "The Truth About Being Gay And Black In America..."
"Love And Life's Journeys..."    "This Made Me Smile..."
"Gay PDA Is Okay!"    "A Thought To Ponder..."
"This Is A Love Song..."    "I Am Always Remembering..."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.