Friday, March 22, 2013

"The Truth Is Surprising..."

Blogger Rafi D'angelo posted this transcript of a real discussion he overheard on a subway train between two fathers talking about their kids:

Heard On The Subway: Talking About Your Gay Son

Guy #1  My wife wants me to get fixed like a dog but I don’t see why she can’t just keep taking the pill.
Guy #2:  No more kids for you two?  
Guy #1:  No, she figures we’re both getting too old for a baby.
Guy #2:  How is your boy anyway?  Haven’t seen him in a while.
Guy #1:  Oh John’s good, pitching this year varsity.
Guy #2:  He’ll definitely have the girls hanging around him now.
Guy #1:  Yeah if he had any time for them.
Guy #2:  Focused on baseball?
Guy #1:  Focused on boys.
Guy #2:  You’re shittin' me!
Guy #1:  I kid you not.  Came out to me and Mary Ann bold as daylight last year.
Guy #2:  Well I’ll be damned!  I’m not supposed to know it but I overheard Patrick Junior tell his sister he might be gay not two months ago.
Guy #1:  We all saw that coming though.
Guy #2:  You’re the second person to say that.  How’d everybody see it but me?
Guy #1:  It was just a feelin' Pat.  He was always a little soft, ya know?
Guy #2:  I guess you’re right.  But damn Charlie, we both have gay kids.  What do we do now?  Both our sons are gay.
Guy #1:  We don’t do anything.  We let em be gay and if some kid calls em a faggot we go to their house and raise hell with the parents like normal.
Guy #2:  Well I guess John and Lucinda won’t be getting together like we thought a while ago.
Guy #1:  Guess not.
**long pause**
Guy #2:  Hey Charlie, you thinkin' what I’m thinkin'?
Guy #1:  I was for about half a second then it got weird and I started thinkin' about somethin' else instead.



"Fear Eats the Soul"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.