Thursday, November 8, 2012

"This Is The Face Of Bravery..."


Baltimore Ravens linebacker, and equal marriage advocate, Brendon Ayanbadejo, shared his elation at waking up on Wednesday to find that Maryland voters had chosen to legalize equal marriage in the state.

The NFL player said: ”I’m so stoked. It’s like I woke up and it’s Christmas,” after finding that equal marriage had passed at a ballot in Maryland, reported The Miami Herald.

Speaking in the Ravens’ locker room, he said:

“It’s something I’ve been passionate about a long time,” he said. “Even though it doesn’t affect me directly, it affects a lot of my friends. It affects my family. It affects Ravens fans. It affects Marylanders. I’ve worked very hard on it; I’m especially proud of the Marylanders who went out and voted and made a difference.”

*******

"Thank You, Brendon!"


"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.