Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"And The Truth Shall Set You Free..."


"It Gets Better!"


"If someone tells you you’re worthless, look them in the eye, give them a compliment, give yourself a compliment, and remind them that you’re not fucking going anywhere.” 

Another awesome post from Johnny, the young man who so clearly knows and understands that "a life lived in fear is a life half-lived."  He is absolutely an astonishing inspiration to me and countless other...

If I had had his courage and zest for life at his age, how many years of happiness might have been added to a life that knew so much misery, heartache and fear...

It does get better!  And I am so happy that Johnny realized this and made it  happen for himself so soon.  And moreover, I am so thankful that he has so selflessly shared this most important of all truths with everyone else...

"Fear Eats the Soul"

2 comments:

  1. I came across his blog The Gay Truth a few days ago. This man is remarkable. He is such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered Johnny's blog a short while back, but hadn't realized just how wonderful it was until I took another look at it the other day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.