Monday, December 26, 2011

"A Love Song..."

Not my usual taste in songs about love, but this ballad speaks to me in that it's about the end of love because sometimes love does die... I remember a time like this.



"We're Out Of Goodbyes"
  
You tell me actions, speak louder
But there's something about her words that hurt
Closing up its so late and
I'm the last one, still waiting for you to unlock the door
On our way home I realize
There's some kind of storm brewing in his eyes, only veiled by a thin disguise
And now that I've done my time
I, I need to move on and I need you to try
Cuz we're out of goodbyes, we're out of goodbyes, out of goodbyes

Never asked you to change, but sadly you don't feel the same about me
I wonder does your man, still shudder when you touch his hand, like this man

And on our way home I realize
There is some kind of storm brewing in his eyes,
Only veiled by a thin disguise

Now that I've done my time, I, I need to move on
And I need you to try
Cuz we're out of goodbyes, we're out of goodbyes, we're out of goodbyes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.