Thursday, April 7, 2011

"The Truth Tonight..."

Tomorrow is my wedding day... I'm happy and excited in just the way that I thought I would be.  All the plans that Eddie and I have made and all the little errands are almost complete. 

Right now, I'm waiting on my friend Mark.  He's taking me out tonight for my last hurrah as a single man...  Although Mark is very hetero, he's also an incredible GLBT ally.  With that said, I think he may be taking me to a gay bar.  If so, it'll be my first, and probably my last time in one, I'm not a bar goer at all.  No matter what, I'm sure we'll have a great time.  Nothing too raucous though (I promised Eddie), and that just isn't me, but we'll have a good time nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.