Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"This Is The Face of Hatred..."





I once explored the religious aspects of the Salvation Army, they have a worship center just a few blocks from my home. And just as the maker of this video claims, they do indeed take a discriminatory hard line stance on GLBT people. The pamphlet they sent me describing their believes espoused gay hatred and animus that I didn't even encounter from the Mormons (whose leadership is equally hate-filled, but more adept at packaging it in the guise of "loving the sinner, but hating the sin").

I immediately recognized their unjustified hatred and to quote my beloved mother, I decided many years ago that I wouldn't give them "eye water to cry with..." I strongly encourage everyone to give to other more worthy causes that can do just as much good for people in need without preaching hatred and discrimination.



"Fear Eats the Soul"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.