Friday, August 20, 2010

"The Truth Today..."

"Target Ain't People!"

Target Corporation is paying a price for it's support of extremist right-wing animus. As it turns out, some people realize that politics matter and they're a matter for people, not corporations.

When I was a leader at Target we received training on how to deal with protests in the stores, but they never anticipated anything like this, or what is sure to come next...

I refuse to shop at my old employer and I've encouraged everyone I know to join the boycott. Target's actions have potentially caused GLBT people real harm and until they make that right, they shouldn't expect us to support them.

Sign the Boycott Pledge at MoveOn.org



"Fear Eats the Soul"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.