Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"A Friend Indeed..."


Although I was blinded by love, this is the friend who told me the truth about Stephen Christopher Harris. Much later, I told Stephen about it, and he could never believe that his evil deeds had traveled so far and wide... But of course I knew it was a case of "Six Degrees of Separation."

And even though I knew the truth as it was being revealed to me, true love allowed me to forgive the wrongs and to love the man nonetheless. That is the mark and the curse of "Love..."


Mailbox: Inbox
Message Received
Saturday May 31, 2008 - 01:05 am EDT

Justin has sent you a message

Sent To: Christopher

RE: Whassup?
I can t say much about how do I know about him, all I can say is, that the supernatural nature of it cannot allow me to share...

But he is in North Carolina at this moment.

BE very CAREFUL with him, because he is just trying to make you miserable, and play with your feelings.

-------------Christopher wrote:

Justin,

How do you know what you said here? I don t know where Stephen is, or if he s moved to NC?

Please share with me what you know and how...

Thank you, your lovelorn friend,

Christopher

-------------Justin wrote:

Okay...

To be honest... This is what I know About Stephen:

He is an evil person who enjoys playing with peoples emotions. Ask him why he moved to North Carolina, and why is he sleeping with other men.

He is not afraid of love, because he does not know of love to the least bit. All he knows about is, how to make other people as much or even more miserable than himself.

But if you think what he feels about you is love ... I don t even want to know what does hate means to him.
*******

"Fear Eats the Soul"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.