Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"Lamentations..."


"Tell you what, we coulda had a good life together! F-ckin’ real good life! Had us a place of our own. But you didn’t want it, Ennis! So what we got now is Brokeback Mountain! Everything’s built on that! That’s all we got, boy, f-ckin’ all. So I hope you know that, even if you don’t never know the rest! You count the damn few times we have been together in nearly twenty years and you measure the short f-cking leash you keep me on – and then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you’ll kill me for needing somethin’ I don’t hardly never get. You have no idea how bad it gets! I’m not you… I can’t make it on a coupla high-altitude f-cks once or twice a year! You are too much for me Ennis, you sonofawhoreson bitch! I wish I knew how to quit you..."


Lamentations 1:22 - Let all their wickedness come before thee; and do unto them, as thou hast done unto me for all my transgressions: for my sighs are many, and my heart is faint.


"A life lived in fear is a life half-lived"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.