Thursday, October 15, 2009

"The Truth About Time..."

Just a short few minutes ago, a milestone of sorts was passed and with it may come an end and an end... sometimes the hour glass does run out of sand.

I like to measure time, I'm sure this is one of the things that Stephen Christopher Harris thinks of when he thinks of me.

It happened on a day like no other in my life before, its something I have shared only with him...

It can be measured as:
3 years;
1096 days;
94,694,400 seconds;
1,578,240 minutes;
26,304 hours;
156 weeks (rounded down); or
38 Lunar Cycles

But perhaps its measured best as 113,633,280 beats of a human heart that went on for something larger than itself... it was for the sake of love.





"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.