Saturday, August 22, 2009

"In The Beginning..."






Tuesday August 22, 2006 - 8:37 am EDT

Christopher has sent you a message

Detroit, Michigan US

Sent To: Chris Stone




Hi Chris,

Thanks for inviting me to your page and welcome to mine... I'm glad you found my page interesting and I'm looking forward to reading what you'll add to yours as well.

As I'm always interested in making new friendships, I hope we'll have the opportunity to share some insights on life and maybe even a laugh or two along the way.

Well, thanks again for the invitation. I'll look forward to hearing from you again.

Warm regards,

Christopher

>-------------Chris Stone wrote:

I was reading through your 360 Page and found it to be interesting. I added yours to mine in hopes to maybe have some dialogue at some point in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.