Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"The Truth Today..."


AT&T Yahoo!

Please take my call

Sunday, July 26, 2009 4:35 PM

From: "Stephen Harris" "sch1004@yahoo.com"

To: "Christopher Flournoy"


Please take my call tomorrow for I am in deep distress and despair.

The truth is unbearable.


*****

Stephen did call yesterday evening at 7:42 PM... He didn't say much - "How are you?" "I need to talk to you." "Can I call you tomorrow?" - Strangely... No mention of him needing surgery yesterday or in this email he sent Sunday. I find it interesting that Stephen Christopher Harris finds that "The truth is unbearable." It's a positive development, now it seems he knows the truth when he sees it.


"Fear Eats the Soul"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.