Friday, July 31, 2009

"The Truth Is In The Scriptures"


Love

1 Samuel 18:3 (KJV)

"Then Jonathan and David made a covenant, because he loved him as his own soul."

Justice

Proverbs 18:5 (KJV)

"It is not good to accept the person of the wicked, to overthrow the righteous in judgment."

Repentance
Isaiah 30:15 (KJV)

"For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not."


Here now, as slumber beckons me, I'm thinking of Stephen Christopher Harris...

Because he is so lost in fear, he knows not what is true, even about himself.

I'm remembering when we'd pray... Stephen prays in a very strange way, a least strange to me. He hides his face in his open palms. When I first saw him do this, I didn't know what to make of it, but tonight, I know why. When he does that he's trying to hide from God, which no man can do. But because of love, now he knows this.


"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.