Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"A Family Christmas..."


"Welcome Morlon, Walter, Crystal..."



AT&T Yahoo!

Why

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 5:55 PM

From: "Stephen Harris" "sch1004@yahoo.com"

To: "Christopher Flournoy"


I am scheduled to have surgery to remove a bone fragment and torn rotator cuff in my shoulder I substained from an injury that occured on January 13.

My sister and brothers called to tell me what you ar doing to me.

I need to talk to you and I am not sure if you will be receptive to what I need to say.


*****

I'm reminded of the time Stephen told me he once took a boyfriend home to his family at Thanksgiving without revealing to his family the true nature of their "friendship." He said they carried on their tryst right under his family's noses, but didn't get caught... Stephen seemed proud of what he'd done. When he told me the story, I was dismayed. - I told him I could never do such a thing... that's why Stephen reneged on the promised trip to Disney World. When he first promised me the trip, he said we might run into his brother Walter and family while we were there and he wanted to introduce me as a "friend."


"A Life Lived In Fear Is A Life Half Lived"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.