Sunday, March 29, 2009

"The Things That Love Says..."

"I would have lost heart, unless I had believed
that I would see the goodness of the Lord
in the land of the living.”
Psalms 27:13
Italic

“Heartaches of a Fool”
Willie Nelson

Started out with the dreams and the plans of a wise man
And ended up with the heartaches of a fool
As a boy, I would walk through the valley
And gaze at the world all around
Made a vow that somehow I would find fame and fortune
Well, I found it, look at me now

I had a sweetheart who would love me forever
I didn’t need her, I would reign all alone
Well look at me I’m a king of a cold lonely castle
The queen of my heart is gone

Gather ‘round me you fools for the dollar
Listen to me, listen you’ll learn
Wealth is happiness and love sent from heaven above
And the fires of ambition will burn
Started out with the dreams and the plans of a wise man
And ended up with the heartaches of a fool







Heartaches Of A Fool - Willie Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.